1. “When Cupid pulls the arrow out of your heart, it really hurts.” ~Anonymous
3. Sometimes when women say, “No,” they really mean, “Conquer me.”
4. Kisses tell the heart’s secrets.
5. The G-spot is straight up and to the left.
6. “Toes are to be licked, not squeezed into heels.” ~Black Cupid
7. Match your lover’s breath when you are having sex (and have sex every day).
8. Valentine’s Day is the best day of the year to go to a single’s bar.
9. Private investigators discover more affairs on Valentine’s Day than any other day of the year.
10. “Vulnerability is the greatest gift you can give your love.” ~David Morse
11. Chocolate produces the same feelings as falling in love without the heartache.
12. Roses carry pests and diseases.
13. Everyone lies.
14. “Your anniversary is more important than Valentine’s Day.” ~Diane Brown